Monday 31 August 2015

Accounts I (shamelessly) stalk

Instagram is my absolute favourite social media. Obviously Facebook is the go-to for contacting people and catching up with friends, but when you're into photography, there's something very satisfying in having an all-matching, interesting collection of photos laid out perfectly on one page.

I always (too often) change who I'm following - I get bored of seeing the same things on my feed every day - but here are a few of the accounts I like at the moment.

I have a feeling this post is going to be super long ...sorry.


ravivora 
los angeles - 572k followers
This account gives me so much travel inspiration and genuinely makes me ache to go to all of these places (the city one below is Stockholm at midnight).





anddicted
milan - 188k followers
Urban/food account.





urbanoutfitters
3.4m followers





annietarasova
australia - 54.6k followers
Avegan/wellbeing account which I like a LOT (even though I'm not vegan or particularly sporty).






alexstrohl
los angeles - 698k followers
These photos of starry nights are so beautiful - although I'm not sure how edited they are





saatchi_gallery
london - 369k followers




boywithhaemoglobin 
singapore - 50.2k followers
Minimalistic, monochromatic urban photography


 


afterlight
397k followers
I love this app nearly as much as I love their instagram - especially their season-themed photos (aka blossoms for spring, red leaves for autumn etc).




dearchar_
malaysia - 48.5k followers
Interiors and outdoor photography.





punkodelish
428k followers




linda_lomelino 
561k followers  
Very pretty villagey-urban photography, as well as food.




cahmun
vancouver - 37.5k followers
Breakfast foods - I really like the layout of these and minimalistic style.




xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment